Resetting a Client's No Show history
- When a client is marked as a No Show in the appointment book Salon Swift remembers this and will keep track of how many times a client has "No Showed" over a period of time.
- Sometimes a client is marked as a No Show by accident or sometimes a client "mends their ways" and stops missing their appointments. In this case it may be wise to reset their no show history to give them a clean slate.
How to Reset a Client's No Show History
- Select the client so their name is active in the client menu on the left
- Choose the Client Menu, then the Notes/Extra Features button, then the Reset No Show History button.
- The Client's No show history is now reset back to 0.