Returning Items / Refunding a Client
If a client purchases a product that, for example, they're not happy with, you can give them a refund and allow them to return the item.
- Returned items can work if the client has purchased that item or not but it is designed for those that have.
- The reason it allows a returned item if they haven't purchased it is they may have purchased the item before you installed Salon Swift for example.
How to allow a client to return an item
- At the POS screen start a new transaction
- Enter the client's name in the top right Paying Client area
- Choose the Return Item button on the right
- Select the item that the client is returning and Press the OK button. (If the client has not purchased that item in Salon Swift you will be asked if you want to continue).
- Choose a refund method that you're refunding the client with (Credit Card, Cheque, EFTPOS, Cash, etc).
- Press the End Sale button