You can sell a Membership to a client in Salon Swift. This membership allows the client to use certain services as many times as they like in a set time period. For example, you may allow people to have as many massages as they want in a month for $500. The Memberships feature of Salon Swift allows you to do that kind of thing.
- A client purchases a membership and pays for it.
- The client then comes in and uses the services and doesn't have to pay any more until their membership expires
How to Sell a Membership
- Make sure you have setup your membership first. If you haven't please read Setting up Memberships.
- At the POS area, start a new transaction and Select a Paying Client from the top right.
- Press the Add Sale button to the right.
- Press the Membership button to the left.
- Double click the membership you wish to sell them then press the OK Button. (If you haven't please read Setting up Memberships)
- Choose a payment method (EG: CC, EFTPOS, Cash, etc)
- Press the End Sale Button
- The membership is now active from the date of sale until the expiry time set in the membership setup.
How to use a Membership
- This section assumes a client has already purchased a membership using the above steps.
- At the POS screen begin a transaction (either from bringing the appt through from the appt book or from starting a new one at the POS screen).
- If the items being sold to the client are part of their membership there will be a $0.00 value beside them and you can simply hit the End Sale button. They don't have to pay any extra as they already have a membership.