Setting your Company Contact Settings
To get to the Contact settings screen choose Menu - Admin - System - Configure then click the Contact Settings Tab.
These settings are used when creating orders, printing receipts and when doing email and sms marketing. The system will come to this section to get details such as your email address, postal address etc.
- Company Name - The name you call your business
- Contact Person - The person a client or supplier is most likely to talk to when contacting the business
- Business # - ABN or ACN in Australia. This is not your phone number but the business number assigned to you by your government when you register it.
- Country - Choose this accurately as settings will change based on the country selection.
- Phone - The business phone number
- Fax - The business fax number
- Email - The business email address
- Web - The business web address
- Street - The street address of the business
- Town - Which town / city / suburb the business is in
- State/Area - Which state / area / region your business is on
- Postcode - The postcode your business is located in