From Salon Software Help
Using the confirmation manager to confirm your clients
To use the confirmation manager choose the Calendar button in the top left then Confirmation Manager.
Confirmation Manager Concepts
- Although you may be using the SMS reminder tool, there will still be some clients who don't have mobiles or have asked not to receive SMS messages. The Confirmation Manager is a fantastic tool to help simplify who you've called and who is confirmed.
- When loading the confirmation manager, it defaults to the day you're seeing in the appointment book.
- Listed are all the clients, when their appointments are, their contact numbers, who they're booked in with, what service they're having and teh status of the appointment (confirmed or not).
Using the Confirmation Manager
- Look at the Confirmation column to see the status of the client's appointment
- None - The appointment hasn't been confirmed
- Confirmed - The appointment has been confirmed
- SMS - The client has been sent an SMS reminder (but may not have replied to say YES or NO yet)
- Email - The client has been sent an Email reminder (but may not have replied to say YES or NO yet)
- Message - The client has been called but hasn't been spoken to, only a message was left on their voicemail
- The idea is to make your way through all the clients who are not set to Confirmed and make sure they are, either by checking the SMS inbox, or calling them in person and marking them as confirmed.
This method is fantastic as it keeps track of where you're up to, what the status is (left a message, sms sent, confirmed etc) and you can come back to it if you get busy with a client etc.
Confirmation Manager Options
At the top of the confirmation manager are the following options:
- Stylist - This lets you choose the employee's clients you want to look at. Great for focusing on just your own column for example.
- Start Date - If you're looking at the weekly view for example (next option) you can specify the start date of that week
- Back and Forward buttons - These move you forward and back a day/week/month etc.
- Timespan - Allows you to choose if you're looking at a days worth of appointments, a weeks or a months.