Appt Book Fine Time Adjustment
Moving an appointment's time in fine or specific increments
Time Adjustment Concepts
- If you have booked an appointment and for some reason you'd like to just move it a little bit, but it's so small an amount that moving the appointment with the mouse makes it go too far, then this tool will be what you're after.
- The tool let's you select an appointment, then type in an exact time you'd like the appointment to move to, and it will move there.
Moving an appointments time with the Time Adjustment Tool
- Select an appointment in the appointment book with a single click (don't double click it, just click once on the appointment).
- Look in the top right corner of the appointment book and you'll see the Time clock has adjusted to show you the start time of the appointment.
- Change the time in the clock and either press enter on the keyboard, click out of the clock, or just wait a couple of seconds and Salon Swift will move that appointment to whatever time you've set.
- You can of course just grab the appointment and drag and drop it to where you want.
- You can also double click the appointment and choose Edit, then change the time in the add/edit appointment screen.