Appointment Book Time Scale
Changing the Time Scale of the Appointment Book
Time Scale Concepts
By Default the Appointment Book shows 15 minute "blocks" of time grouped into hour long sections. You can basically book appointments at, for example: 1:00, 1:15, 1:30 or 1:45 in the hour.
The scale of these blocks can be changed as follows:
- 5 minutes
- 6 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes (default)
- 30 minutes
- 60 minutes
 How to change the Time Scale
Please note there are two ways to do this and it depends on your computer and the method it supports
 Method 1
- Click once with the left button of your mouse in an empty space in the appointment book (to simply select the appointment book and make it active)
- Hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard and at the same time scroll your mouse wheel.
- Make sure your mouse cursor is over the appointment book
- Also make sure you don't click and scroll the mouse wheel, simply scroll it with the CTRL key on the keyboard pressed down
 Method 2
This method is for computers with a "multi touch touchpad that supports pinch to zoom". If you don't have a mouse this is the way you will be able to change the scale of the Appointment Book.
- Click once with the left button of your mouse (or trackpad) in an empty space in the appointment book (to simply select the appointment book and make it active)
- Using the "Pinch to Zoom" gesture with your trackpad (similar to zooming in and out of photos on your smartphone) simply pinch in to increase the scale and pinch out to decrease the scale.