Receiving Product Orders / Deliveries
To receive an order choose Menu - Products - Delivery Received
The Receive Delivery tool can only be used after everything regarding stock is setup:
After you've placed an order in Salon Swift, a few days later (perhaps) those orders will start to arrive. Once they've arrived you need to let Salon Swift know they're here so it can lift its stock levels back up to match what you have in real life. The Receive Delivery tool does just that. It lets you compare the stock that you ordered against the stock that just arrived so you can say "yes, this matches our order" (or not) and let Salon Swift lift its stock levels.
Receiving a Delivery
- In the Orders column on the left is a list of outstanding orders. Select the orderthat has arrived.
- In the Items In Delivery section (in the middle) the order you placed will appear.
- The easiest and fastest way to do this is to press the All items Received button located in the top right corner. This sets all the numbers in the Received column in the middle to exactly what you ordered.
- Now go through the physical items that arrived and check they match what you ordered and what it says in the Received column. If any items didn't come through or came through differently than you ordered make changes now to the Received column for that product.
- Once you're happy the order has arrived correctly and your numbers match the real life product numbers press the Save button in the bottom right of the screen.
Your stock levels in Salon Swift are now lifted to match the real life stock levels.