To setup Packages choose Menu - Admin - Point of Sale - Package Editor.
Packages are gruops of services put together and sold at a reduced price. An example may be a Hair Cut, Colour and Treatment called "Colour Care Package" and the client can purchase this package at a reduced price.
- A package is setup once
- It's then booked via the appointment book
- When it's taken to the POS screen, the price is automatically adjusted down to the package price you chose when you set it up
How to setup Packages
- Choose the Add new Package button at the top of the screen
- Give the package a Name
- Add Items to the package by double clicking the services on the list on the left that you want to be in the package. Double clicked services appear on the list of the right and these will be in the package
- Adjust the pricing on the list on the right until the Price at the top matches the price you want the package to sell for
- By unticking Is Active you can essentially Delete the package
- By having POS Auto Select ticked the package will automatically be created at the POS if the matching items are in the POS area. If you find the price is coming in to the POS with <package> next to it and you don't want that to happen then untick this option.
- By unticking Visible in Appointment Book the package will not be shown when booking appointments.
How to book a package in the appointment book
- Double click in the appointment book to create an appointment like normal
- In the service filter on the right choose the <Package> option
- In the Service Selection in the middle choose the name of the package you setup earlier
- Choose the Complete Button
- Please note, if the package has multiple services (and they usually do) you can still move the services to different staff members like normal and when you take it through to the POS area it will automatically reduce the price for you.
How to have a client pay for the package
- At the appointment book, double click one of the services and choose the Check Out button
- At the POS screen, finalise the sale like normal.
- Please note the pricing has been reduced to match the package automatically and the word <Package> is beside the pricing in the items