How to add a Custom Logo
From Salon Software Help
Adding a Custom Logo to my Receipts, Quotes and Reports
Custom Logo Concepts
- By default, when printing from Salon Swift, all receipts, reports and quotes have the Salon Swift Logo. This can be changed to your own logo.
- You will need to supply your own logo. If you don't have it, ask your website designer, your business card printer or whoever else may have it for a copy. When you ask for a copy, let them know you need it in a small size, suitable for docket printers and in the corner of your reports. You don't want a large image designed for advertising or print as this can slow printing down and take up a large amount of memory. In case of the printer, a large image may not work at all.
How to Setup your Custom Logo
- Save the custom logo image file somewhere where it won’t change location (EG: my documents, my pictures, etc).
- In Salon Swift choose Menu – Admin – System – Configure.
- Then choose the Point of Sale tab, then the Receipt tab
- In here, press the … next to Receipt Logo Image and find the file you saved from this email.
- Do the same with the … next to Voucher / Docket Report Logo
- Now choose the Finance tab to the left
- Do the same with the … on the Custom Logo area in this screen
- Press the Save button on the bottom left
Your Receipts, Quotes and Reports will now have your own custom Logo