To get to the Contact settings screen choose Menu - Admin - System - Configure then click the Security Tab.
These settings are geared towards keeping an eye on staff looking at client details and recording them so they can steal clients. The idea is that if an employee looks at more than x client details in y minutes then you will be alerted. This allows you to catch the theft as it happens rather than a month too late after the staff have left and taken all the details they want.
Client Snoop Warning
- When an employee looks at # client cards - how many clients is too many over the time period?
- In a time frame of - based on the above, how long can they look at this many clients? 10 clients in 10 minutes? Is that too much?
- send a message to the following employee - This would ideally be the salon owner or a trusted manager. They will get a message in their inbox explaining which staff member looked at which clients.
Send Emails when these events occur in the transaction editor
- Transaction deleted - Enter an email address here to be alerted when someone deletes a transaction.
- Transaction delete failed - Enter an email address here to be alerted when someone tries to delete a transaction and fails due to an incorrect passcode.
When an employee enters another security code to gain access
- Successfully Enters Code - Enter an email address here to be alerted when somebody successfully enters a security code to gain access to an area they can't normally use.
- Incorrectly Enters Code - Enter an email address here to be alerted when somebody un-successfully enters a security code to gain access to an area they can't normally use.