To setup Memberships choose Menu - Admin - Point of Sale - Membership Editor.
You can sell a Membership to a client in Salon Swift. This membership allows the client to use certain services as many times as they like in a set time period. For example, you may allow people to have as many massages as they want in a month for $500. The Memberships feature of Salon Swift allows you to do that kind of thing. The editor allows you to set these memberships up so you can sell them to clients.
- You can have multiple memberships of different types
- Any services in the membership are then free to the client that has purchased the membership during the duration of the membership
- After the duration has finished, they will need to pay for those services should they want them again (or purchase a new membership).
How to setup a Membership
- Choose the New Membership button at the top of the screen.
- Enter a Membership Name.
- Enter a Price for the membership
- In the Duration selector, choose how long the membership will last (from the date they purchase)
- Day - 1 Day (Today)
- Work Week - Your Work Week
- Weekend - Only the Weekend
- Week - One Week
- Fortnight - Two Weeks
- Month - One Month
- Half Year - Six Months
- Year - One Year
- Put a tick next to the items that can be included in the membership including if the item is taxable and if tax is included in the price.
- Choose the Save button
- The Membership is now ready to sell and then use. Please read Selling and Using Memberships for more info.