How To Use Gift voucher
From Salon Software Help
Using a Gift Voucher a client brings in
Gift Voucher Usage Concepts
- Gift Vouchers can be used/redeemed at the POS.
- If a Gift Voucher has money left over after a transaction Salon Swift will remember how much is left on the voucher.
How to Use a Gift Voucher
This guide assumes the Gift Voucher was sold from within Salon Swift. If the Gift Voucher was sold before installing Salon Swift you will need to apply the old voucher as a Discount at the POS.
- At the POS begin processing the transaction as normal.
- When you're at the point of choosing the payment type, press the Use Voucher button.
- A small selector screen appears which shows you all outstanding Gift Vouchers. Find the voucher name/number that matches the name/number on the printed voucher the client has given you. When you've found it, put a tick next to the voucher in the list and press the Close button.
Things to note
- If for example, the total of the transaction came to $100 and the voucher was for $40, Salon Swift will still require the outstanding $60 to come from another payment method before you can finalise the sale.
- On the other hand, if the transaction total came to $80 and the voucher was for $100, Salon Swift would let you end the sale and keep the remaining $20 on the voucher for use next time the client comes in.