How to quickly edit how many Series units a Client has
- Series are units of credit sold to a client that they can they redeem to use services in the future.
- A great example is tanning. If you sell a client a 10 pack of tanning sessions for $100, the client will have 10 sessions in credit and each time he comes in Salon Swift will keep track of how many he has used and how many are remaining. When his credits are used up Salon Swift will prompt for payment if he wants further tanning sessions.
Please note this is only a quick How To lesson on editing series, full instructions are being created for Series concepts in general.
How to Change a Client's Series Credits quickly
- Select the client's name so it is active in the client menu on the left.
- Select their name in the left Client mane and when the menu appears choose the client's Quick Overview.
- On the right hand side, where their Series Name and Count columns are visible you will notice the Count number has small Up/Down arrows beside it. Pressing Up or Down will allow you to edit how many series that client has.