Setting up your resources
To get to the resources setup screen go to Menu - Services - Resources Add/Edit
A great reason for setting up resources is for example if you have only one facial steamer for a beauty salon.
If you assign the facial steamer to a service Salon Swift will alert you when booking an appointment if the facial steamer is in use at that time.
Add a new resource
- Press the tickbox to Add new Resource at the top left of the screen.
- In the setup menu use the Active tick box to enable or disable.
- Name the resource in the name box(this will be what appears in the services menu when Adding/Editing a service)
- In the Resource Count box please add how many of the resources you have in your salon.
- On the bottom left hand side of screen click the Save button.
- Now when you Add or Edit a service you can add a resource to any service where needed.