Reports can be setup in Salon Swift to be automatically emailed to you at intervals that suit you. EG: Some reports you may want emailed to you once a week, others every day, some at the end of each month.
These steps will show you how to have a report sent via email on a regular schedule.
Step 1 - Choosing the Report
- Go to Menu - Reports and choose a report you wish to have sent via email.
- On the right hand side choose the options you want to include into your report. (the time frame is not needed yet as this is setup later)
- Click the Save For Scheduler button on the right.
Step 2 - Setting up the scheduler
- On the top left please click the New Report Emailer.
- In the options that appear first choose a name for the Scheduled Event. (It auto selects a name that is quite suitable but you can change it)
- Use the time span option to select the times that the report will include. (EG: 1 day will be 1 day back from the time it sends to you)
- Export as allows you to Choose the format you wish to have the report sent as.
- Email subject header will be the subject of the email that will be sent to selected email.
- Add/Remove recipients is where you put the email address of who you the report to be sent to. Enter any extra email addresses and press the tick to add to the list.
- List of recipients are the email addresses of the people who will recieve the report via email
- Click Save on the bottom left.
Step 3 - Setting how often / when the schedule should run
- Go to Menu - Marketing - Schedule Event Editor.
- In the Event Editor double click a time you wish to have the report sent via email.
- In the menu box that appears, choose the saved report to be emailed from the Schedule drop down menu.
- Enter a name for the scheduled event in the Name text box
- Please ensure that enabled is ticked on the right hand in the Enabled tick box.
- Now choose how often the report will be sent by using the Don't Repeat , Daily , Weekly , Monthly or Yearly.
- Click Ok .
You should now see the email event in the schedule calander. If you cant see it please go to View Selection in the top right corner and in the drop down menu choose Report. This will show you your scheduled reports.