To use the mailshot tool go to Menu - Marketing - Mailshot
Active Flows Name - This is the name that will be given to the mailshot when the document is saved in Salon Swift.
There are main three columns in the Mailshot tool.
1. Tools to build your Workflow - This section is where the difrent filters are chosen for the required workflow.
A more complete description of these options can be found here - List of Marketing Workflow Items
- Data Set - Here you can choose what clients are to be Chosen.In most cases its best to start with the example used of All Clients.
- Global Time Filters, Client Filters , Appointment Filters ,Sales Filters - These for option are used to filter out the specifics of what you are after.
- Final Actions - Once you have created the desired workflow you now can choose to for example Send Sms or Make a list.
- File Menu - If you wish to Load, Save or Delete the workflow
2. Active Workflows - As each Filter is chosen an option box will appear in the Active Workflows column.Enter the desired information for each filter.
There are some good examples of some commonly used workflows here - Example Marketing Workflows.
Send SMS 2 represents the number of messages that will be sent.
(140) represents the number of characters left before the text becomes an extra message.
Message Type - Changes the way the message behaves.
Merge Fields - Use the drop down menu to choose for example Clients first name will with each message write a difrent name depending on person who is being sent the message.
Tag Client With - This option is used if you wish to tag the clients who are receiving the message.The tag can then be used in a difrent workflow in the future.
SMS Send Limit - this option allows you to limit the number of messages that are to be sent..
Client Receive - The total number of clients who will receive the message.
Total Send - is the total number of Sms's that are to be sent
3. Results - Each time a difrent tool is selected and a filter is applied a corresponding result will appear.This is the number of clients who have been selected by the filter used.You can use the tickbox to the right of the clients name to cancel the client from receiving the Mailshot.
At the bottom of results there is an option to have a report made for the Mailshot.
Once completed you can either choose preview or go.If preview is selected a box will appear to enter the mobile number you wish to have the preview sent to.